Arlington broke ground on the Crystal City Potomac Yard Transitway on July 18. The transitway will be the region's first right of way dedicated to transit, coming spring 2015.
I Want To
- Commonwealth to Provide Up to $65 Million in New State Funding for Columbia Pike Streetcar
- Arlington Partners with Parkmobile to Launch Pay-by-Cell Mobile App
- Arlington County Board Chair Addresses Call for Streetcar Referendum
- Arlington and Fairfax County Choose Streetcar Program Management Team
- Arlington County Manager Releases New Ridership and Cost Estimates for Columbia Pike and Crystal City Streetcar projects