Please join Arlington County staff for a virtual meeting on the 2021 Resurfacing Project for Complete Streets project, Wilson Boulevard (N Frederick Street to George Mason Drive). We look forward to seeing you on Monday, June 21 at 6:30 pm.
- Get background on Arlington County’s street maintenance program and the types of street improvements that can be made through the program.
- Learn about existing conditions for the 2021 street segment and hear community feedback shared on existing conditions for:
- Wilson Boulevard (N Frederick Street to N George Mason Drive)
- Review and provide input on the concept design.
How to participate
- Click here to join the meeting at 6:30 pm on Monday, June 21
- If you are unable to attend the online open house, a recording will be available.
For questions or more information about the meeting, please contact Erin Potter.